FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I send a TEIA LAMP as a gift?
Yes, of course. The packaging is already based on the concept of gift object. What we can’t add is a special wrapper.
I was wrong and I want to rectify my order.
Contact us IMMEDIATELY by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to modify the order placed. Please note that once the order has been received, the assembly procedure for your particular TEIA LAMP will begin. We do not work with stocks of all references.
Is my personal information kept private?
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential. We only collect the minimum information required when processing your order online, we require your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. Please note that if you have subscribed to our newsletter we may send email to inform you of the latest news and special promotions. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, you can unsubscribe at any time.
How long will it take to receive my TEIA LAMP once the order is placed?
It usually takes about 10 business days. We depend on the postal service. If you need your TEIA LAMP before, contact us and we will look for another EXPRESS route. Keep in mind that this second option will cost you extra depending on the route you choose.
What is the cost of shipping a TEIA LAMP?
The cost in Spain is free as long as it is by the standard route. If you require an EXPRESS shipment, you will be informed of the alternatives along with the costs of each. These costs will be increased to the BASIC price of your TEIA LAMP. Once confirmed, the shipment will proceed.
How is the TEIA LAMP loaded?
We attach to your purchase a Micro USB charger that is conveniently connected to the TEIA LAMP point located at the base and the charging procedure begins.
How long does it take to load?
Generally a full charge takes about 6/7 hours with a 1mAh charger. Note that it has two batteries and this takes a bit longer. After heavy use, we recommend leaving your TEIA LAMP plugged in all night so you can have it 100% the next day.
How long does the battery last at full charge?
The new batteries in full charge state allow a continuous use and at full light intensity of approximately 8 hours. Note that the batteries are worn out and the usage time may be reduced. In any case, the batteries are always replaceable and thus recover the initial functions. This replacement must ALWAYS be made by the TEIA LAMP service. If so, contact us and we will start the procedure.
Can I permanently plug my TEIA LAMP into the charger?
NO. The TEIA LAMP is designed to operate in an autonomous way and therefore the continued use of the connector (charger) mimics the durability of the batteries. We recommend only connecting it to the charger when needed.
How long do I have a WARRANTY?
The warranty of the TEIA LAMP is 24 months. This will be valid as long as no part of it has been tampered with or has problems or damage due to misuse. The purchase ticket or related document of the online purchase must always be attached, clearly stating the date of acquisition.
I have to repair my TEIA LAMP, What should I do?
Contact us via email@example.com tell us what has happened and we will proceed to start the forwarding and repair process from our facilities.
I want to return my TEIA LAMP
You can return your TEIA LAMP within 7 days of receipt of the product. We will accept the TEIA LAMP as long as it is in good condition and perfectly packaged in its original packaging. Once we have received and verified the status, we will refund the amount paid by the same method in which the payment was made.
I received a damaged or defective product What should I do?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing an explanation of the problem and if necessary any clarifying photographs. We will proceed to solve it by receiving your TEIA LAMP and repairing or replacing it without any charge.
When will my TEIA LAMP be replaced?
Once you have received your TEIA LAMP at our offices, having seen and verified the problem, the replacement will be sent immediately.
How to properly clean my TEIA LAMP?
You can wipe with a slightly damp cloth and clean your TEIA LAMP properly. Metal parts also, although if it were necessary to apply a special product for metals, care must be taken to prevent these liquids from staining other parts whether they are minerals, wood or fabrics and therefore it is advisable protect them from this application. It is a solid but delicate product. NEVER try to repair or disassemble it. It has delicate electronic parts and a STRICT procedure needs to be followed.
Is the TEIA LAMP a product prepared for the outside?
Although it can be used outdoors, it is not prepared to receive the impact of water directly. You can take out your TEIA LAMP on the terrace or in the garden but be careful to remove it in case of rain. Its degree of waterproofing is IP 20 so it is conceptually designed for indoor use.
Terms and Conditions
Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding with the purchase.
These general conditions of sale apply to all commercial relations between Pallí Vert Arquitectura SLUP (hereinafter TCDA) and the buyer and come into force at the moment the buyer accepts them when making the purchase through the portal www.teialamp.com
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the legal information related to the company that owns the website located at the address www.teialamp.you
Pallí Vert Arquitectura SLUP
Ramon Turró 100, 3-2
CIF. B 63058879
The purchase must be made exclusively through the website www.teialamp.com following all the steps indicated and filling in the required fields. It is not possible to purchase the products through any other website. Once the purchase is made, the buyer will automatically receive an order confirmation email with the order reference, customer data, billing information, shipping method, payment method, price breakdown and purchase summary. It is important to verify all the data since if there is any error, the client must be responsible for any surcharge that it may cause.
Prices and payment terms
All prices for TCDA products and services are clearly detailed on the website and will be reflected in the order confirmation. These prices include VAT, the breakdown of which is detailed at the end of the purchase process. At the time of receiving the order, the buyer will receive an invoice for it. It is important to save it for possible future claims. TCDA only processes sales where payment is made in advance: through virtual POS. The prices indicated on the website are subject to change at any time.
The delivery time will be that indicated on the web during the purchase process and will be effective from the confirmation of the same. If the products in your basket have different delivery times, your shipment will be made when we have all our products in our warehouse. The delivery time may be affected for reasons beyond our control. In this case, TCDA will contact the buyer by email to keep him informed. In any case, delays in delivery times do not authorize the buyer to claim penalties or compensation.
Shipments by Messaging TCDA makes it easy for you to ship the products through the courier company. The costs of these shipments will be automatically informed in Your Basket once you choose the shipping method and destination, and will later appear reflected in the corresponding invoice. For countries not included in the list offered, you must contact TCDA at email@example.com so that we can inform you about the possibility of providing your order, and if possible, specify the form and cost of shipping. Once TCDA has delivered the order to Mail Boxes, this courier company will inform you by email of the start of the shipment and will provide you with a Tracking Number with which you can know and follow the status of said shipment through its website.
The order will always be delivered to the address indicated as the Shipping Address section has been filled in. TCDA is not responsible for the fact that the delivery cannot be made as a result of the information provided being incorrect or incomplete, after all the attempts made by the transport company. If the correction of the delivery address is necessary, an additional charge of 5 euros would be added for the shipment that will be invoiced by bank transfer, as established by the additional costs, and if it is finally not possible to deliver the order, the Shipping costs plus a surcharge of 4.75 euros that will be invoiced by bank transfer. In the case in which the taxes derived from customs clearance and miscellaneous expenses corresponding to the current rates that correspond and are paid by the client in the destination area are refused to be paid, a surcharge of 9.35 euros will be invoiced, in addition to shipping charges and other billable amounts.
Once the order has been received, you must check that the delivered material does not suffer any damage or damage, always in the presence of the carrier. Any anomaly that you detect, you must state it in the acknowledgment of receipt that said carrier will have you sign, to record it. If there is an incident in the product, you have 24 hours to report it and for TCDA to initiate the relevant procedures. Outside this period, TCDA will not take charge of it.
Returns and exchanges
If the client wishes to return his purchase partially or totally, he has a period of 7 working days to communicate this decision to TCDA at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any return that is not caused by damage or error by TCDA, the round-trip courier costs will be borne by the buyer as well as the management costs that are estimated at 10% of the sale value. It is essential that the product is in the same condition as when it was received, without having been used and with the original packaging and labeling. It is recommended to insure the shipment, as TCDA is not responsible for lost or broken shipments. Once the perfect condition of the return has been confirmed, the refund of the amount will be made in the same way in which the payment was made after deducting the expenses.
TCDA guarantees its products for a period of 2 years as long as it is a manufacturing defect. In the case of defective product, TCDA shall proceed, as appropriate, to repair or replace the product at no charge to the buyer.
Intellectual and Industrial property
TCDA is a registered trademark and all designs, products and information contained in the website www.teialamp.com are protected by national and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, with the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona being competent to know how many questions arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with them. The buyer, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice, expressly renounces his own jurisdiction.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at www.teialamp.com is Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP, with CIF B63058879, and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 35.167, page 21, page B-258.314, entry 1. Constituted in a deed executed before the Notary Public of Barcelona, Mr. Enrique Beltrán Ruíz, on December 20, 2002, under Protocol number 2933.
Their contact details are as follows:
Ramón Turró 100, 3-2
Contact phone: 932240263
Contact email: email@example.com
Record of Personal Data
We process the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service and to bill for it. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. At Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP we are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access them, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met. You can modify the data related to your profile through the tools offered for this purpose on the Website within the "User Panel" section. At any time you can unsubscribe from the Website, accessing your "User Panel". The processing time for the withdrawal will depend on the work calendar, but will not exceed 48 hours in most cases. Rights derived from the processing of personal data The User has rights over Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain information on whether or not Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP is treating their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment of Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP has carried out or carried out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or provided for therein.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to these personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The Responsible for the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the Profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Secret and security of personal data.
Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss or alteration accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, since Palli Vert Arquitectura SLUP cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller agrees to notify the User without undue delay when it occurs a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than TCDA (teialamp.com) and that therefore are not operated by TCDA. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).